CPSDA will award a $1,500 scholarship applied for the 2022-2023 academic year (July 2022– June 2023) for a current CPSDA student member who is studying to become a sports dietitian in an undergraduate academic program. This scholarship will be awarded to one individual who exemplifies all that it takes to be a successful sports dietitian.
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Leadership and community service
- Nutrition related experience
- Paid or unpaid work experience
- Sports Nutrition mission statement and vision
Required Supporting Documents:
- Current resume
- Verification of academic program
- Two (2) letters of recommendation – one academic, one professional
Completed applications must be received by midnight EST on Sunday, February 6, 2022
CPSDA is committed to increasing diversity in the field of dietetics and encourages Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) and all other underrepresented individuals to apply.
Questions? Contact CPSDA Scholarship and Awards Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.