In efforts to enhance inclusion, CPSDA will award up to five (5) $400 scholarships and free registration to the 2023 Sports Nutrition Boot Camp for an individual who is in financial need but wishing to pursue a career in sports nutrition. This scholarship will be awarded to up to five (5) individuals who demonstrate a financial need, a strong desire to pursue a career as a dietitian with a focus on sports nutrition and an understanding of the value of the Sports Nutrition Boot Camp.
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Dedication to becoming a Registered Dietitian
- Desire to have exposure to the field of sports nutrition
- Understanding the value of the Sports Nutrition Boot Camp, networking and professional development.
Required Supporting Documents:
- Current resume
- One (1) letter of recommendation – academic, professional or mento
Completed applications must be received by midnight EST on Friday, October 28, 2022.
CPSDA is committed to increasing diversity in the field of dietetics and encourages Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) and all other underrepresented individuals to apply.
Questions? Contact CPSDA Scholarship and Awards Committee at email@example.com.
CPSDA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.