CPSDA will award a $1,500 scholarship applied for the 2023-2024 academic year (July 2023– June 2024) for a current CPSDA student member who is studying to become a sports dietitian in an undergraduate academic program. This scholarship will be awarded to one individual who exemplifies all that it takes to be a successful sports dietitian.
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Leadership and community service
- Nutrition related experience
- Paid or unpaid work experience
- Sports Nutrition mission statement and vision
Required Supporting Documents:
- Current resume
- Verification of academic program
- Two (2) letters of recommendation – one academic, one professional
Completed applications must be received by midnight EST on Sunday, February 5, 2023
CPSDA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Questions? Contact CPSDA Scholarship and Awards Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.